woensdag 9 januari 2019

KNIGHTS IN SATAN'S SERVICE? The core of KISS consists of TWO JEWS!!!

They sure weren't and aren't (they still exist as a band, though in a different formation) KNIGHTS IN SAVIOR'S SERVICE and the SAVIOR is of course JESUS.

But I still love their music and this is one of their best from the past:


KISS 100,000 YEARS ALIVE 1 I LOVE MUSIC 70'S 

 

 


Carlos venegas
hola, 5:55 I would like to know what Paul or Gene says in this part of the album, sorry, I do not talk   English
1
freddy ferrillo
Carlos venegas , How can that be? You write and spell perfectly in English. But anyway, Paul asks 3 questions to the crowd. He says, "How many people over here like to party?" Then he says to the other side of the crowd, "How many people over here, like to get high?" And then he asks the whole crowd "How many people like rock&roll?" And then he continues to get the crowd fired up by making the fans scream "Rock & roll". Paul asks them to scream louder each time. That's basically what Paul is saying. I hope you understand what I wrote, but I don't know how you can since you don't speak english!
1
Carlos venegas
Gracias Freddy, I did not understand what he said, my ear needs training.
1
freddy ferrillo
Carlos venegas , no problem!

moefloor452
dont worry carlos, your ear is in the right direction in the way of rock and roll !
2


I was 15 when I discovered this band in 1975 through this live album, and though they weren't as good as Deep Purple, they sure were EXCITING and WILD and I loved to play along with their music on my electric guitar and learn from it.

Back then I was still totally GODLESS, but this changed thanks to JESUS and this can also happen to the (former) members of KISS and their fans, so PRAY for them and don't CONDEMN them!

There's a lot of info on the net about this band and there are many interviews with them and videos about them on YouTube and I also found a cover band that plays this particular song almost exactly the same:

Alive '75 - "100,000 Years"


The studio version was a lot tamer, but it's still good:

KISS-100,000 YEARS



This is another favorite of mine from that ALIVE album because of the guitar playing and the subject of the song:

KISS - Got To Choose - Alive! 

 

 

KISS ALIVE 1975 FULL ALBUM

 

 

 

Kiss (band) - Wikipedia

 




This world needs more love! - Deze wereld heeft meer liefde nodig!



We're ALL UTTERLY LOST without JESUS (I AM SALVATION) CHRIST (the ANOINTED ONE)! 

So here's How to Get Saved in case you haven't been saved yet


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.