vrijdag 11 januari 2019

JESUS loves CHILDREN and this is what He really looks LIKE







Daniel 7:9 1599 Geneva Bible
I beheld till the thrones were set up, and the Ancient of days did sit, whose garment was white as snow, and the hair of his head like the pure wool: his throne was like the fiery flame, and his wheels, as burning fire.

Revelation 1:13-18 1599 Geneva Bible
13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks, one like unto the Son of man, clothed with a garment down to the feet, and girded about the paps with a golden girdle.
14 His head and hairs were white as white wool, and as snow, and his eyes were as a flame of fire,
15 And his feet like unto fine brass burning as in a furnace: and his voice as the sound of many waters.
16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two edged sword, and his face shone as the sun shineth in his strength.
17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead: then he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not: I am that first and that last,
18 And am alive, but I was dead: and behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen: and I have the keys of hell and of death.

Matthew 28:3 1599Geneva Bible
And his countenance was like lightning, and his raiment white as snow.

Mark 9:3 1599 Geneva Bible
And his raiment did shine, and was very white as snow, so white as no fuller can make upon the earth.



Matthew 18:3 1599 Geneva Bible
3 And said, Verily I say unto you, except ye be converted, and become as little children, ye shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven.




 
 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.