woensdag 5 juli 2017

JESUS saved me before I was HANGED!

So you really think you are a BETTER person than me?
You'll burn in HELL without FAITH in the ATONING BLOOD of JESUS Christ!
Before I died I surrendered to my maker, the Lord JESUS Christ, and I agreed that I had been GUILTY AS HELL, and not so much because of my CRIMES, but because of my UNBELIEF!

Minister of foreign affairs under Hitler


Joachim Von Ribbentrop (it seems he collected the Von from an adopted aunt) is still jokingly referred to as the "Krug" champagne salesman who made good, but was there more to him than this?

 
However our own attention was drawn to Ribbentrop when reading Col. Andrus book The Infamous of Nuremberg. Certain remarks by the then Lutheran Chaplain rather suggested that Ribbentrop might just be saved.
 
Born again Christians will certainly know to what we refer to here

Read more...


Background info:

Nuremberg Trials

 

Post-war Trials

 

Vatican Holocaust

 

How to Get Saved

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.