donderdag 23 maart 2017

WORLD POPULATION IS READY FOR THE HARVEST

WORLD POPULATION IS READY FOR THE HARVEST


Published on Mar 23, 2017
I know something is getting ready to happen. Something BIG. I pray this video helps someone. You can ask The Lord into your heart and accept Jesus Today.
Bible Verses, Matthew 3:11 and Luke 2:10

 

Hans S
Thanks for your video, Donna, and I want to meet you ASAP, so that's where our Lord JESUS is! 
Forgive me that I've made so many comments. 
Love in JESUS!


Hans S
26:26 the CROSS!


Hans S
25:25 Praise your HOLY NAME, Father GOD! Amen!


Hans S
25:22 Beautiful clouds! They remind me of the clouds in my country and you know why? Because we're living on a FLAT EARTH! PS: I feel sorry for you, because you have such a SMALL HOUSE......just kidding.....


Hans S
Luke 2:10-12 World English Bible (WEB) 
10 The angel said to them, “Don’t be afraid, for behold, I bring you good news of great joy which will be to all the people. 11 For there is born to you today, in David’s city, a Savior, who is Christ the Lord. 12 This is the sign to you: you will find a baby wrapped in strips of cloth, lying in a feeding trough.”


Hans S
Matthew 13:20-21 World English Bible (WEB) 
20 What was sown on the rocky places, this is he who hears the word, and immediately with joy receives it; 21 yet he has no root in himself, but endures for a while. When oppression or persecution arises because of the word, immediately he stumbles.




Hans S
20:18 Dear Sister, this is OUR Gospel by Paul on behalf of JESUS: 
1 Corinthians 15:1-4 World English Bible (WEB) 
15 Now I declare to you, brothers, the Good News which I preached to you, which also you received, in which you also stand, 2 by which also you are saved, if you hold firmly the word which I preached to you—unless you believed in vain. 
3 For I delivered to you first of all that which I also received: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures 
 If people BELIEVE this they are SAVED and SEALED with God's Holy Spirit. And after this the Lord starts to WORK within the hearts and souls and minds of the saved sinners, like REPENTANCE and starting to LIVE for JESUS Ephesians 2:8-10 World English Bible (WEB) 8 for by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, 9 not of works, that no one would boast. 10 For we are his workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared before that we would walk in them.



Hans S
13:57 Don't go to hell, but surrender to JESUS!




Hans S
The Geneva Bible uses the word FAN for winnowing fork


Hans S
Matthew 3:11-12 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV) 11 Indeed I baptize you with water to amendment of life, but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear, he will baptize you with the holy Ghost, and with fire. 12 Which hath his fan in his hand, and will make clean his floor, and gather his wheat into his garner, but will burn up the chaff with unquenchable fire. Matthew 3:11-12 
World English Bible (WEB) 11 I indeed baptize you in water for repentance, but he who comes after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you in the Holy Spirit. 12 His winnowing fork is in his hand, and he will thoroughly cleanse his threshing floor. He will gather his wheat into the barn, but the chaff he will burn up with unquenchable fire.”



Hans S
9:50 Yes, you're VERY WEIRD, but I LOVE IT!


Hans S
9:27 I did something similar after I had lost my ex: it's not crazy.






Hans S
2:27 IT'S ALL ABOUT JESUS!!!


Hans S
Hey, dear Sister, I've enjoyed the sun today on my balcony and I did it bare-chested and it was good for my body.

Hans S
It's much colder where I live than where you live, yet it was nice in the sun protected from the wind.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.