woensdag 8 maart 2017

AMAZING GRACE LOST without JESUS Christ! AMAZING GRACE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0h__xmlo-4

AMAZING GRACE LOST without JESUS Christ! AMAZING GRACE 

 

World English Bible, 2002
King James Version, 1611
12 “What do you think? If a man has one hundred sheep, and one of them goes astray, doesn’t he leave the ninety-nine, go to the mountains, and seek that which has gone astray?
12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?

Matthew 18,12



Published on Dec 31, 2013
Music video dedicated to anyone who's LOST without JESUS Christ. YOU ARE LOVED by God the Father, who gave Himself in the capacity of JESUS to die for (Y)OUR sins! ALL BECAUSE OF LOVE!

The song after (lowered in pitch in order to fool YouTube's copyright-scanner-software) 'Amazing Grace' is from the Christian Punk/New Wave rock band UNDERCOVER.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Undercov...

YOU AND I LYRICS
Undercover

You're the difference, I must say
I like you near me, will you stay?
You're looking so good
You seem to understand
No harsh words, just a loving hand

You and I have never touched
Though we've lived a lot
And we've loved so much
You and I, face to face
Love was waiting to embrace

Born in chains, break the spell
Bring me back from the fires of hell

I know I'm guilty, but don't let me down
I'll try again to make you proud
I've helped a lot to build these walls
I need your help now to make them fall

http://www.lyrics59.com/lyrics-217071...

LORD HAVE MERCY! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25Bmv...
ARE YOU READY TO BE SAVED BY JESUS through FAITH and from YOUR HEART? IF SO, UNDERSTAND and BELIEVE the FOLLOWING

I believe that you, JESUS Christ died upon the cross for me, and I believe that you shed your blood for the forgiveness of my sin, according to the scriptures.
I believe you were buried and I believe that on the third day you rose from the dead, according to the scriptures. and went to Heaven to prepare a place for me. I believe you are my Saviour, my Lord, my friend, and I thank you Father that I'm filled with your Holy Spirit and that I'm sealed forever. Thank you for dwelling in my heart through the Holy Spirit and that you have set me free from all of my sins. And because you are my Saviour, I shall not perish but have everlasting life, AMEN!

1 Corinthians 15:1-4 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
15 1 The Gospel that Paul preached. 3 The death and resurrection of Christ.

1 Moreover brethren, I declare unto you the Gospel which I preached unto you, which ye have also received, and wherein ye continue,
2 And whereby ye are saved, if ye keep in memory, after what manner I preached it unto you, except ye have believed in vain.
3 For first of all, I delivered unto you that which I received, how that Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures,

4 And that he was buried, and that he arose the third day, according to the Scriptures,

Ephesians 2:8-9 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith, and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God,

9 Not of works, lest any man should boast himself.

Certainly a person can be saved WHEN they pray, but no one is saved BY their prayer. It also gives the history of the "Sinner's Prayer" Mentality, and then shows the true Gospel of Salvation in 1 Corinthians 15:1-4, and salvation by FAITH from the HEART, and not by SPEAKING only from the LIPS.
The Sinners Prayer ? http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2...

Be RAPTURE READY and READ and STUDY the gospel of GRACE for the members of the Body of Christ by the Apostle Paul, on behalf of the Lord JESUS: https://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/...

KNOW THE DIFFERENCE between the gospel of the Kingdom for the Jews and our Gospel of Grace for the members of the Body of Christ: Israel's Kingdom Gospel and Our Grace Gospel http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.com/...

This is a recommended teaching: How to Get Saved http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/s...

And this too: Jesus vs Paul - a VERY IMPORTANT message! http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2...

This is an important teaching concerning the RAPTURE: http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/2...

More on this subject: http://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.nl/s...

Remember this: the FOUR Gospels, Matthew, Mark, Luke and John are in the first place meant for the JEWS, God's CHOSEN PEOPLE (the ELECT) and that the NEW COVENANT started with the DEATH and RESURRECTION of the Lord JESUS, and that the GOSPEL of GRACE is the MYSTERY that was revealed to us by the Apostle Paul, on behalf of the Lord JESUS.

IS JESUS "GOD?" - In 5 Minutes - the matter is SETTLED - Indisputable!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wa-dz...


Who is the Holy Spirit, and Why Did God Send Him?
http://www.cru.org/training-and-growt...

We ALL deserve to be cast into the lake of fire and NO ONE is BETTER or WORSE than somebody else and ONLY JESUS is RIGHTEOUS and GOOD and FULL of LOVE and COMFORT, because He is God, manifested in the flesh, who gave His life for YOU and me on the cross.


SATANIC Google+YouTube doesn't publish my own comments under my own video, which I can see when I'm signed in, and so I'm publishing them here:

 

Comments • 17











Hans S
Some people seem to believe that if you become a Christian, that all of your trials will go away.  Some have called this the “prosperity gospel” which means that if you believe in Jesus, everything will be great!  This type of belief is not found in Scripture.  Quite the contrary.  Jesus never told his followers that if they followed him, everything would be great or rosy.  He told people that followed Him that it will be a difficult road.  There are many passages and verses concerning trials and tribulations (some other words used too are “trouble,” “affliction,” and “oppression".









1
Hans S
The lyrics are in the description box



boldforjesus
The song after Amazing Grace sounds like it's from a tormented soul who is lost and going to hell. I can't tell what he is saying.
1
Hans S
Brother, you're absolutely right, because this is a VERY desperate song, but also a prayer for HELP. It is a song of the Christian Punk/New Wave rock band UNDERCOVER from your state California, and I'll provide the lyrics: YOU AND I LYRICS Undercover You're the difference, I must say I like you near me, will you stay? You're looking so good You seem to understand No harsh words, just a loving hand You and I have never touched Though we've lived a lot And we've loved so much You and I, face to face Love was waiting to embrace Born in chains, break the spell Bring me back from the fires of hell I know I'm guilty, but don't let me down I'll try again to make you proud I've helped a lot to build these walls I need your help now to make them fall http://www.lyrics59.com/lyrics-2170714/undercover/you-and-i.html Here's more of this GREAT band: Undercover - 3-28-87 - You and I


Hans S
This video is a remake of a remake of a video that's about a pretty Christian woman and a Wiccan Witch who's obsessed with her, and I met them here on YouTube and I tried to love them, but their feelings toward me were ambivalent, and even hostile. I always attract the most difficult people, because I'm such a complicated personality, though I'm also simple, because I'm a 'child of 54'.










1


Hans S
The DNA of Eternal Life Who are my brothers and sisters? Those who believe in Jesus and who LOVE me. Those who SAY they believe in Jesus and who don't LOVE me are NOT my brothers and sisters.













Hans S
JESUS only loves RICH and BEAUTIFUL people. True or false? http://www.openbible.info/topics/rich_people







Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.