vrijdag 14 juni 2019

Salvation from an eternal non-existence? Gospel of DISGRACE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2kVm-4WoHa0&lc=UgzagOSU85Ju4ezVqVx4AaABAg.8w69jkVaLtZ8w7U9YFHFeX

Question: I stopped believing in God and Jesus so did I lose salvation?



Published on Jun 12, 2019
What happens if a person once believed but now does not? ..Also SOME VIEWERS HAVE ASKED HOW THEY MAY BLESS or SUPPORT THIS MINISTRY if you wish to do so , go to PayPal and send to rolandreelpix@gmail.com or I've been told you may send financial gifts through Popmoney.com using my email rolandreelpix@gmail.com Or even Google Play and it will walk you through the process. Thanks beloved and keep contending for the faith "once delivered unto the saints" and the real gospel "the FREE GIFT of eternal life paid for completely by the work of our Lord Jesus Christ. God bless you


Most of her info in her description box is about ways to send her money....



This question refers to this thread:


Hey Renee. Haven't watched your videos in a while. A year ago I was a follower of Christ through faith alone. I no longer believe in God or Jesus. Am I still saved or does the so called "holy spirit" remain sealed inside me. Please don't think I'm mocking you or any true Christian. I just can't bring myself to believe in it anymore. When I was a Christian I practiced faith through Christ alone. Bottom line. Has my rejection of Christ made me lose salvation?
2
I mean no disrespect & If I may, what was it that made you turn away from Jesus/God to begin with?
3
@Triple777 it's just too hard to believe. I need more than faith, I need evidence. Also, no offence, most of the Christians I've known are repugnant to me. Judgemental, antagonistic hippocrates. When I did believe, I could relate to people like Renee more than most other Christians.
2
If you’ve been saved then you’re sealed forever and your salvation cannot be lost. Jesus promises the gift of eternal life. Who do suppose is behind you wanting to doubt God? the devil is a deceiving liar. Don’t listen to him. Trust God.
3
@Organic Robot You may not have been born again to begin with.
3
@Organic Robot hello, i know its hard. But, i have literally heard the voice of God many times. And have been to heaven. Hes genuinely real bro.
1
Oh and i don't mean simple thoughts and calling it God, but i mean he literally spoke.

1
Organic Robot I knew someone who also quit believing. He was at one time very active in the Church, said he just came to believe it all boiled down to faith. He couldn’t believe it was that easy I guess! Not sure what changed but I really don’t believe He had faith to begin with. I think Jesus perfectly describes this type in Revelation 3 below....... The Lukewarm are not believers! He says they say they have all they need, they are rich and in need of nothing. Apparently not even a saviour! They (Lukewarm) are unaware that in reality without Christ they are blind, naked, poor and miserable. “So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth. Because thou sayest, I am rich, and increased with goods, and have need of nothing; and knowest not that thou art wretched, and miserable, and poor, and blind, and naked: I counsel thee to buy of me gold tried in the fire, that thou mayest be rich; and white raiment, that thou mayest be clothed, and that the shame of thy nakedness do not appear; and anoint thine eyes with eyesalve, that thou mayest see. As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent. Behold, I stand at the door, and knock: if any man hear my voice, and open the door, I will come in to him, and will sup with him, and he with me.” ‭‭Revelation‬ ‭3:16-20‬ ‭KJV‬‬ Christ is basically begging for them to BUY of Him, so that they MAY be rich and clothed in white raiment which is what ALL believers are clothed in. He says repent, turn from unbelief! He stands at the door of your heart and KNOCKS! We need only to open the door of our hearts to him! Yes, it’s that easy! Yet there are millions who refuse to do so. In closing, it’s puzzling to me why you are questioning your salvation when you tell us you don’t believe in God!
3
@Nacham vs Metanoia i have yes. It was an encounter with the Lord.

U need to research historical evidence for Jesus's resurrection. The case for Christ is a great book written by former athiest who tried to disprove it but believed instead. God has to give u repentance to the acknowledging of the truth but you can seek and he will help u. Only God knows if you were his..you don't believe now so that's where we begin so u can b transformed by the renewing of your mind. Ill do video to answer u
5
Organic Robot If you saw the gifts of the Holy Ghost abd the power of God there would be no doubt. Most Baptist’s reject the work of Holy Ghost because He cannot be contained into a box. It’s spiritual witchcraft. They want to do it their way.

Organic Robot keep seeking Jesus for Jesus. I don’t believe you’ll be saved if you walk away but if you need any help or anything my channel is full of ppl who want to pray for you and see your faith restored. I think it’s poison to tell someone drowning they are ok. It’s wise to help them out of the water. God bless much love ❤️ I’ve struggled with doubts too at times and you just gotta receive What the Bible says no matter how hard it is. Pray that God leads you to people who can help you
1
@Organic Robot You talked about God OR Jesus....God IS JESUS and JESUS IS God and the Holy Spirit is JESUS in spiritual capacity. You want evidence? Watch this testimony of a former atheist (I'm a former atheist myself) who became a believer in God after he had discovered the flat earth reality and after a spiritual journey in 'Christendom land' he finally discovered the gospel of grace and got saved forever: Flat Earth Saved My Life https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWwhLO-nkBw PS: I've watched some of your covers and they're quite good.

Organic Robot I get it. I get exactly where your coming from. It was Renee that drew me back. I never lost my faith or belief in Jesus but what I didn’t have was a teacher whom could explain what I thought were contradictions in the Bible in a way which I could grab onto & sink my teeth in. She did that for me. Renee is a very blunt, shoot from the hip kinda person & exactly what I needed. I’ve come across every sort of so called Christian you can imagine & yes most are hypocrites & pharasees. It took me a long time to understand what it meant to have a ‘personal’ relationship with God. My mistake was listening to too many different people & opinions & getting frustrated & confused. All I had to do was was go straight to the source, in this case, God himself & just ask. I’ve never once looked back or doubted since. I had to start ignoring all of the ‘help’ I was being offered by others & blanking Out all of their ‘understanding’ bc honestly it was worthless. Never helped me one bit. After becoming so frustrated I very bluntly asked God for help & guidance. It wasn’t to awfully long after that, that I came across Sister Renee’s channel & the rest is history. I’m still here & i’ve never looked back. I thank God for his leading me here bc I could’ve ended up anywhere in much worse conditions, ya know? My suggestion for you for what it’s worth is this ... Go directly to the Man (Jesus) himself & ask. Everyone else is just giving you their best guess & interpretation but Jesus will NEVER lie to you or lead you wrong. Renee has a way about her & has an amazing ability to make the Bible very easy & understandable. That’s exactly how it was meant to be from the beginning. I do hope our Lord Jesus reaches you & that your willing & open to listening. Whatever you decide @brother I’ll keep you in my prayers. Your not lost or to far gone in disbelief, your just straddling the fence & eventually you’ll have to jump down on one side or the other. We’ll be here waiting to dust you off & pick you back up whenever your ready. Much love @brother & many blessings to you. 🙏🏻✝️🙏🏻
1
@Triple777 Organic Robot (Lee Curry) said 'I no longer believe in God or Jesus' Do you know what that is? Not to believe in God or Jesus? I think he's angry at God so he just denies His existence. Maybe God didn't help him to get what he wants like a nice female partner...God knows. We all want to be loved from when we were babies and also atheists=God deniers want love. Just listen to his latest original song and then you know more about him: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbnoJlBvloY

2Ti 2:8  Remember that Jesus Christ of the seed of David was raised from the dead according to my gospel:  2Ti 2:9  Wherein I suffer trouble, as an evil doer, even unto bonds; but the word of God is not bound.  2Ti 2:10  Therefore I endure all things for the elect's sakes, that they may also obtain the salvation which is in Christ Jesus with eternal glory.  2Ti 2:11  It is a faithful saying: For if we be dead with him, we shall also live with him:  2Ti 2:12  If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:  2Ti 2:13  If we believe not, yet he abideth faithful: he cannot deny himself.

Then 'Organic Robot' revealed why he was (is?) so angry:

Thank you Renee. I think the biggest reason for turning my back on God was driven by anger. I'm angry that there is a hell and some people will go there. I'm feeling anger grow in me this very moment. How could our "so called" loving father allow even one of his beloved children to be tortured in hell for eternity. That's a loving father? He expresses his love by punishing us in the most horrific way imaginable. Why? For succumbing to our nature. Sinning. He made us capable of sinning then developed an eternal torture chamber to punish us for something we have no power over. Please don't say that God doesn't send us to hell, we do. Hearing that kind of nonsence fills me with rage. So, if God wants to send me to hell? Let him. Let him show me his infinite love and compassion by torturing me for eternity. Why would I worship a being with a diabolical nature like that? If that's how God expresses love, I want no part of what or who he is. Loving and compassionate? No way. Cruel and vindictive? Definitely.
1
I believe the Bible says that they PERISH not be tortured for all eternity. THAT doctrine came n through the Catholic Church and pagan philosophy of the "immortal soul" so Death is swallowed up in victory....hell itself is destroyed in th4e lake of fire. I do not promote my view on hell bc it causes division and I focus on the gospel but I'm happy to show you why I believe the lost suffer the 2nd death bc man if not immortal without Jesus. God really IS love beloved. I pray your faith is restored. I'm sorry ppl who claimed Jesus hurt u
1
hey brother... i used to believe this way and it took alot of understanding of both the Old and New Testament for me to begin to truly understand God's full nature of love/justice etc. I will be praying for you 🙏
@Renee Roland thank you. I will take your advice. I WANT to believe in God & Jesus. I need to find the key to unlock my faith again. Again, thank you for your kindness, empathy and compassion. If every Christian had those qualities, there would probably be more Christians.
1
@Renee Roland You say: "I do not promote my view on hell bc it causes division and I focus on the gospel"
The gospel=good news is that those who are saved by God's undeserved gift of grace through faith alone in the atoning blood of JESUS and His resurrection from the dead will not perish, but have everlasting life, so they will not be cast into the lake of fire, but instead they will exist forever in God's presence and be happy forevermore on the new earth and in the New Jerusalem under a new heaven.
You believe we are saved from having to burn a short while and then eternal non-existence, and I believe we are saved from having to burn forever in God's lake of fire, which is His eternal wrath.
You believe that man is not immortal without JESUS and I know that those who will stand before the Great White Throne of God's Judgement will be resurrected from the dead, otherwise they could not be brought to justice.
Now how will this be possible?

Matthew 22:23-32 1599 Geneva Bible
23 The same day the Sadducees came to him, (which say that there is no resurrection) and asked him,
24 Saying, Master, Moses said, If a man die, having no children, his brother shall marry his wife by the right of alliance, and raise up seed unto his brother.
25 Now therefore were with us seven brethren, and the first married a wife, and deceased: and having no issue, left his wife unto his brother.
26 Likewise also the second, and the third, unto the seventh.
27 And last of all the woman died also.
28 Therefore in the resurrection, whose wife shall she be of the seven? for all had her.
29 Then Jesus answered, and said unto them, Ye are deceived, not knowing the Scriptures, nor the power of God.
30 For in the resurrection they neither marry wives, nor wives are bestowed in marriage, but are as the Angels of God in heaven.
31 And concerning the resurrection of the dead, have ye not read what is spoken unto you of God, saying,
32 I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Angels have supernatural bodies.
Take for example the fallen angel Satan: it is certain that he will burn forever in the lake of fire, and the same goes for the other fallen angels.
Take for example the Antichrist and the False Prophet: they will be humans and it is certain that they will be cast into the lake of fire to burn forever.
Now you believe that they will burn a while and then cease to exist, which is called Annihilationism.
What kind of JUSTICE is that?
'Organic Robot' ( a sinister term for human beings, because we are not 'organic robots') is angry at God because 'there is a hell and some people will go there'.
Due to wrong translations there is a confusion about 'hell' and you said "hell itself is destroyed in the lake of fire"
Yes, that's what both the Geneva Bible and the King James Bible say:
Revelation 20:14 1599 Geneva Bible
14 And death, and hell were cast into the lake of fire: this is the second death.
Revelation 20:14 King James Version
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.
BUT THIS IS WRONG!
This is a better translation of this verse:
Revelation 20:14 World English Bible
14 Death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire. This is the second death, the lake of fire.

In Dutch protestant Bibles the (translated into English) term 'realm of the dead' is used for what both the Geneva Bible and the King James Bible call 'hell' and what the World English Bible calls 'Hades'.

From WHAT FATE are we saved?
From having to DIE a second time and then an eternal non-existence?
Is that what JESUS suffered for at the cross (symbol of the satanic Babylonian Sun-god) and why he shed His sinless blood as God, manifested in the flesh, in order to save us from this fate?
Or did He save us from having to experience the eternal consequence of our REBELLION against Him?
This is NOT a NON-SALVATIONAL ISSUE, Renee, but an ESSENTIAL.
If I follow your doctrine then JESUS has saved me from NOTHING!
OF COURSE your view causes DIVISION because the majority of believers in the Bible and God-the Lord JESUS are AGAINST Annihilationism!
And in the past you didn't believe this way.
And now you claim that it was due to Roman Catholicism and pagan philosophy that people believe in the immortal soul.

So this means that when I was convinced I was on my way to hell=the realm of the dead I was convinced of that fact by the DEVIL, the inventor of the Catholic church and paganism?
And I didn't even believe in God, the devil or deities because I was an ATHEIST!
But I KNOW it was God who convinced me I was TOTALLY LOST, FOR EVER, shortly before JESUS SPOKE to me and RESCUED me!
Now suppose I believed back then what you believe, do you really believe I would have been convinced of God's EXISTENCE?
I was not only convinced I was LOST FOREVER but I also knew I deserved it and that there were NO EXCUSES and JUSTIFICATIONS ANYMORE..
And then JESUS SPOKE to me telling with an angelic voice 'Hans, there are two things you can do: commit suicide or start reading the Bible', because God knew I had NEVER read that book because it was all NONSENSE to me.
JESUS knew I had CONDEMNED MYSELF, and that's why He proposed two options, BECAUSE HE LOVES ME!

And when He spoke to me, all of a sudden I felt much better as if I was in heaven for a short while and the first thought that came up in my mind was 'THIS IS GOD!'
THAT was the moment I started to believe in God's existence and moments before that I was my own 'god'....and LOST FOREVER.
I am not saved by JESUS to burn a short while in His TRASH CAN, the lake of fire and then an eternal NON-EXISTENCE.
I am saved by JESUS from having to experience the consequences of my REBELLION against Him, which is an ETERNAL DETENTION in His SUPERNATURAL lake of fire with a SUPERNATURAL ANGELIC BODY.
Compared to Him we are MICROSCOPICALLY SMALL, so we can become angry at Him as much as we can be, but this won't IMPRESS Him.
And now you're telling 'Organic Robot' there is no eternal lake of fire for condemned human sinners and that this is love.
WHERE IS THE JUSTICE, RENEE?
You say you don't promote Annihilationism, but in fact you do, because you said 'I'm happy to show you why I believe the lost suffer the 2nd death bc man if not immortal without Jesus' (I'm happy to show you why I believe the lost suffer the 2nd death because man is not immortal without Jesus).
You and Luke sincitypreacher cooperate on this and the fact that he has become a flat earther doesn't bother you, even though you mock the flat earth truth in your heart, and what Buzz Aldrin says, the so called 2nd astronaut (astroNOT) who set foot on the moon, while the manned moon landings NEVER took place, is more important to you than what I say, your fellow saved believer in JESUS Christ, while Buzz Aldrin is a FREEMASON, because you know the flat earth TRUTH is not about eternal salvation.
But the question whether there is an ETERNAL LAKE OF FIRE in which condemned humans will be PUNISHED FOREVER for their SATANISM and UNBELIEF is VERY MUCH about SALVATION, BECAUSE JESUS CHRIST DIDN'T DIE AND SHED HIS SINLESS BLOOD TO SAVE US FROM AN ETERNAL NOTHINGNESS.
He went this far because He doesn't want Satan to WIN again when God had no other option than to CONDEMN and KILL about SIX BILLION people during the Flood, after He had waited 120 YEARS to see if they would repent=change their mind.
But only Noah and his family believed in Him and got saved.
We're in the middle of a HUGE SPIRITUAL WAR!
And you, Renee, are NOT informing people about the Biblical TRUTH regarding eternal punishment/pain for the condemned.
On the contrary: you tell your viewers that the condemned humans will NO LONGER EXIST.
THAT IS A LIE! 





What Kind of God Would Condemn People to Eternal Torment?

 

 

 

The INSANITY called ANNIHILATIONISM


Annihilating Annihilationism


To sum it up:

 

Renee Roland (Mary Humphries) doesn't believe she is saved from having to burn forever in God's lake of fire, but instead she believes she's 'saved' from having to burn a SHORT WHILE and then enter into a state of ETERNAL NON-EXISTENCE.

 

So this means Renee is 'saved' from NOTHING!

This makes her entire 'gospel message' WORTHLESS!

 

Pray for Renee 2

Pray for Renee: she believes in ANNIHILATIONISM and she's AGAINST the FLAT EARTH truth and she's NOT against 'Christmas'

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.