zondag 5 mei 2019

My unpublished comments below Ray Comfort's videos

My unpublished comments below Ray Comfort's videos


(When I'm making topics then Blogger uses the principle 'what you see is NOT what you get....)

My unpublished comments below the video

Eloquent Atheist Goes OFF on Christian!


An imaginary conversation with JESUS: 'Lord JESUS what must I do to get saved?'
JESUS: 'BELIEVE in what I have DONE for you: I shed my sinless BLOOD for the remission of your sins and I ROSE from the dead on the third day, according to the scriptures'.
'Is that all?'
JESUS: 'YES!'
'I believe it!'
JESUS: 'You're saved FOREVER and I LOVE you and you're now sealed with the Holy Spirit!'
'I LOVE YOU TOO!'.
JESUS: 'Now read and learn from my servant Paul, Romans through Philemon, and follow his instructions on my behalf. Read the entire Bible, my WORD from this perspective'.






16:03 The earth is FLAT and ROUND, with a FIRMAMENT and that's BIBLICAL!




23:07 This woman knows the truth! And what did you tell her? That she must REPENT and trust in Him! REPENT means CHANGE YOUR MIND and JESUS gave us Paul who specified to us the gospel of GRACE: 1 Corinthians 15:1-4 1599 Geneva Bible


1 Moreover brethren, I declare unto you THE GOSPEL which I preached unto you, which ye have also received, and wherein ye continue,
2 And whereby ye ARE saved, IF ye keep in memory, after what manner I preached it unto you, except ye have believed in vain.
3 For first of all, I delivered unto you that which I received, how^ that Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures,
4 And that he was buried, and that he arose the third day, according to the Scriptures


^through the shed BLOOD of JESUS!


Ephesians 2:8-9 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith, and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God,
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast himself.


Ephesians 1:13 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
13 In whom also ye have trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, even the Gospel of your salvation, wherein also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with the holy Spirit of promise




29:17 'You need to repent of your sins and trust in Jesus' No, Ray that's NOT the GOSPEL!
This is the Gospel by JESUS THROUGH Paul:


1 Corinthians 15:1-4 1599 Geneva Bible
1 Moreover brethren, I declare unto you THE GOSPEL which I preached unto you, which ye have also received, and wherein ye continue,
2 And whereby ye ARE saved, IF ye keep in memory, after what manner I preached it unto you, except ye have believed in vain.
3 For first of all, I delivered unto you that which I received, how^ that Christ died for our sins, according to the Scriptures,
4 And that he was buried, and that he arose the third day, according to the Scriptures


^through the shed BLOOD of JESUS!


Ephesians 2:8-9 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith, and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God,
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast himself.


Ephesians 1:13 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)
13 In whom also ye have trusted, after that ye heard the word of truth, even the Gospel of your salvation, wherein also after that ye believed, ye were sealed with the holy Spirit of promise



33:10 Ray, you didn't mention the BLOOD of JESUS! It's all about His BLOOD!
I would have prayed the following for him: 'Father I ask you to convince him that you were JESUS on earth who shed your SINLESS BLOOD for the forgiveness of ALL his sins and that you rose from the dead on the third, according to the scriptures, and that you'll SAVE him and SEAL him with your Holy Spirit, RIGHT NOW on the basis of this FAITH, in JESUS' name, amen' 
Why don't you ever show full interviews?


All due to evolution....... a great example of how evolution has advanced humankind. If ever you want an example of how evolution isn't true, here is one. Why would evolution bring humans to a place where they HATE an imaginary friend in the sky.... think on that for a moment. The bible says we fight a spiritual battle not of flesh or blood. The enemy of mankind hates God. But WOW, when that atheist comes to know Jesus he's going to make a fantastic street preacher 😃👍🙏📖☝️


Yura Feg Because much of it is boring, over-talking each other, messing up words, and loud background noises. Hope that helps. Ray Comfort
1

Living Waters and isn’t the word nothing is something god is rill


@Living Waters Ray, I'm a former atheist from the Netherlands.
JESUS rescued me in January 1984 when I had just become 24. From then on I started to read the Bible and I became a JESUS follower, because I never called myself a 'Christian' due to my a-religious background and I never went to 'church'.
After I became a believer in God-the Lord JESUS (that's how I call Him) I of course learned to have fellowship with other believers.
In 2015, so not so very long ago I discovered this article which completely changed my view on (eternal) salvation: Israel's Kingdom Gospel and Our Grace Gospel
http://www.matthewmcgee.org/2gospels.html
I believe we're ETERNALLY SAVED and SEALED with the Holy Spirit of we ONLY believe that God manifested Himself as JESUS and that He shed His sinless blood for our sins and that He rose from the dead, according to the Gospel, 1 Corinthians 15:1-4.






@Living Waters Ray, check out this video about a former atheist who eventually got saved AFTER he first discovered the flat earth truth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWwhLO-nkBw This brother (Jake) rather calls it the Biblical earth.
 
 My unpublished comments below the video

A Divine Encounter—Wait Till the End!


We don't get saved by what we DO but by what we BELIEVE! 1 Corinthians 15:1-4
Ephesians 2:8-9 1599 Geneva Bible
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith, and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God,
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast






5:52 There's ONE thing we must BELIEVE in order to get saved FOREVER: Believe that God manifested Himself as JESUS and that He shed His sinless blood for the remission of our sins and believe He rose from the dead on the third day. 1 Corinthians 15:1-4

 

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.