woensdag 6 maart 2019

FLAT EARTH (COULD IT BE TRUE?)

FLAT EARTH (COULD IT BE TRUE?)




Published on Oct 24, 2018
Link to my playlist:
https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6p8pUDem0-1yVnzrbSejMesJI0wwd83o

What will you do...red pill or blue pill? As for me, I took the red pill. I did not want to remain in the matrix of a false reality. It took me about a year to accept the new reality, the true reality. If you choose to open your mind and explore the possibility that we have all been deceived...it will be liberating and infuriating. As for me, the truth matters...whatever I discover, I must have the truth. I offer you this playlist
 as a red pill. Take it and begin to learn about your true reality.

I also recommend the following channels that are dedicated to this subject:

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLltxIX4B8_URNUzDE2sXctnUAEXgEDDGn

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnle0nUC3Fx0lkchpmZy0Lw

"Skepticism is the antiseptic for your mind. Remember why we debate. We have nothing to lose but the errors we hold. Who but a stubborn fool would hold on to errors once they have been exposed?” Unknown

STATEMENT OF FAITH...
*IN ESSENTIALS, UNITY.
*IN NON-ESSENTIALS, LIBERTY.
*IN ALL THINGS, CHARITY.
*I am a CHRISTian...one who relies entirely on JESUS CHRIST for salvation and eternal life. JESUS IS THE OBJECT OF MY FAITH!
*I am not a Calvinist! Calvinism attacks the "character and nature of God."
*I am not Arminian! Arminianism attacks the sufficiency of the "finished work of Christ on the cross".
*The TRUTH is we have a "free will"... the ability to believe or reject the free gift of salvation and once we have believed...our salvation is irrevocable by God or by us.
*Jesus Christ is the eternal God, the only Savior and the sole source of eternal life.
*Jesus is the ETERNAL GOD manifest in the flesh as the "SON OF GOD".
*When Jesus died on the cross He paid for the sins of the WHOLE world.
*When Jesus rose from the dead He proved He has power over life and death.
*Jesus offers Salvation & eternal life as a free gift to EVERYONE.
*We receive the gift of eternal life through faith ALONE in Christ ALONE.
*NO WORKS ARE REQUIRED to get saved, stay saved or prove one’s salvation.
*Our salvation is eternally secure. We cannot lose it for ANY reason.

HOMEMADE GOSPEL TRACT (COPY, PRINT AND SHARE THEM)
DO YOU THINK YOU ARE GOING TO HEAVEN? ...IF SO, WHY?
SALVATION IS NOT EARNED THROUGH PERSONAL MERIT BUT IS A FREE GIFT FROM JESUS…Rom_10:3  For they don’t understand that Christ has died to make them right with God. Instead they are trying to make themselves good enough to gain God’s favor by keeping the laws and customs, but that is not God’s way of salvation. Ephesians 2:8-9  For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— not by works, so that no one can boast.
EVERYONE HAS SINNED AND EVERYONE NEEDS JESUS…Romans 3:23 For all have sinned and come short of the glory of God. Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
JESUS IS THE ONLY SAVIOR…John 1:29 Behold, the Lamb of God (Jesus), which taketh away the sin of the world. Mark 10:45 (Jesus came) to give his life a ransom for many. John 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
JESUS PAID FOR ALL OUR SINS ON THE CROSS AND WAS RAISED FROM THE DEAD…1 Corinthians 15: 3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures
SIMPLY BELIEVE ON JESUS AND ETERNAL LIFE IN HEAVEN IS PROMISED AND GUARANTEED…John 11:25-26 Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die. Believest thou this? Acts 16:30-31 Sirs, what must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved-John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand. Rom. 8: 38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come.39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.