maandag 11 februari 2019

From Satan To Jesus - The End Times Productions Story


From Satan To Jesus - The End Times Productions Story (Christian Testimony)

End Times Productions
Published on Jan 24, 2019
This video comes straight from my heart, Jesus transformed my life, and i wanted to share my story with you all.
Ever since i have given my life over to him, i've been a new creation. Sin no longer rules my life, it was replaced with the spirit of the living God!




Hans S
I'm former atheist and atheists are GOD-DENIERS = SATANISTS, no matter how 'nice' and 'kind' they may SEEM to be! 
Your testimony made me think of this song: Stryper - From Wrong to Right (1984) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SqhPVWPllY4 
Something else: this article was a real eye-opener to me in the summer of 2015 and I recommend it to everyone: Israel's Kingdom Gospel and Our Grace Gospel http://www.matthewmcgee.org/2gospels.html



Hans S
Eve and Adam became the first SATANISTS, and that's why they LOST PARADISE, and we're ALL their offspring! 
So every time a sinner gets SAVED by JESUS = I AM SALVATION, someone becomes a FORMER SATANIST! 
Praise God-the Lord JESUS for the UNDESERVED GIFT of GRACE through FAITH in the BLOOD of JESUS that was shed for the forgiveness of our SINS and praise Him for His resurrection from the dead!




Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.