maandag 19 november 2018

Pray for Renee 2




Click on pic to enlarge or just click on 'Read more...'



Amen, sister!
Many people believe in the Kingdom Gospel, which is meant for the Jews, because when JESUS came on earth, he came ONLY for His OWN people and NOT for the non-Jews, though there were some of them who believed more in Him than the Jews, like the Samaritan woman.
The Lord JESUS gave us His Apostle Paul, and Paul revealed to us the gospel of Grace, on behalf of JESUS.
This video explains it very well: Jesus vs Paul https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4VATqbEwc2E
God, our Savior JESUS is with us and we are with Him!
HEY BROTHER...WE DIDN'T SEE YOU ON BRO LUKE'S CHANNEL/CHAT. MISSED YA!
@Renee Roland I've watched most of the discussion and better said I LISTENED to it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wi6NBa71xk4
It still AMAZES me that people who believe in the SAME JESUS=GOD can differ on important issues like from WHAT JESUS has saved us.
I speak for myself and JESUS saved me from having to burn forever in a supernatural lake of fire, having a supernatural body, because I believe we're all meant to be LIKE the angels and I believe in the immortal spirit and soul of human beings.
You clearly have a different view on this.
I don't believe I'm saved from a temporary experience of PAIN and then NOTHING.
I'm glad Matthias is a flat earther like me, even though it's NOT about eternal salvation.
I keep believing you know very little about the subject and I believe you have your knowledge about this issue from ANTI-flat earthers.
Before I started to investigate this issue in late September 2016 I didn't know much about this subject and I was biased, like so many people, and I thought that this whole flat earth idea was ludicrous, though I already believed in the geo-centric model since 2013.
Matthias went through the same process and I believe this goes for most EX-globe earthers.
But I know at least one fellow believer in JESUS who is an adherent of the geo-centric model, who almost became a flat earther, but who later rejected this concept and who's now AGAINST it.
I know that genuine (Biblical) flat earthers will NEVER, EVER go back to their former belief in the globe earth and the solar system and the universe concepts, because they (including me) believe this doesn't exist.
People who REALLY want to know about the flat earth get their questions answered, and I speak from experience.
I even know an ATHEIST flat earther!
Unfortunately he rejects the idea that the God of the Bible created this system, so he's talking about 'mother earth'.
In fact this makes him a FORMER atheist, because his 'god' is this 'mother nature'.
You assert that the flat earth concept is a PAGAN concept.
Well then to me you believe that God is a PAGAN, because I can show you pictures of how His OWN people, the Jews, looked at this concept thousands of years ago, and they clearly show the FLAT EARTH and not a BALL in space, which is HUGE to us, but an INSIGNIFICANT DOT in a so called VAST and expanding  'universe'.
God did not create an insignificant dot to live on for us in an 'expanding, vast universe', but an UNIQUE and STATIONARY reality He called EARTH and He created it THREE ENTIRE DAYS before He created the sun, the moon and the stars!
This alone proves from the Bible that the solar system concept is a BIG FAT LIE!
Or do you really believe that God created the earth as a SPINNING BALL when AT first there was ABSOLUTELY NOTHING and then THREE DAYS LATER He made the earth go AROUND the sun and made the moon go AROUND the earth, and He placed this so called solar system in a so called GALAXY called the MILKY WAY, which is part of BIGGER systems of GALAXIES???
This goes directly AGAINST the WORD OF GOD!!!
If you're HAPPY with that then to me you rather believe what SINNERS say than what the WORD of GOD says, and the same goes for the  WICKED LIE called ANNIHILATIONISM.
Annihilating Annihilationism
https://ezekiel38rapture.blogspot.com/2018/11/annihilating-annihilationism.html
Do I still love you?
Yes, but I don't love the fallacies you believe in.
I'm praying for you, Renee, because God-the Lord JESUS didn't save you from suicide but from a MUCH WORSE fate and that's to spend your eternity in FULL AWARENESS in a place where He is NOT.





 

2 opmerkingen:

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.