maandag 5 september 2016

It's all about ME - I AM GOD ALMIGHTY

 Say: Ick ben=I am
Say: Ick heb ye leef=I love you

Revelation 1:8-18 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

8 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, Which is, and Which was, and Which is to come, even the Almighty.
9 I John even your brother and companion in tribulation, and in the kingdom and patience of Jesus Christ, was in the Isle called Patmos, for the word of God, and for the witnessing of Jesus Christ.
10 And I was ravished in spirit on the Lord’s day, and heard behind me a great voice, as it had been of a trumpet,
11 Saying, I am Alpha and Omega, that first and that last: and that which thou seest write in a book, and send it unto the seven Churches* which are in Asia, unto Ephesus, and unto Smyrna, and unto Pergamos, and unto Thyatira, and unto Sardis, and unto Philadelphia, and unto Laodicea.
12 Then I turned back to see the voice that spake with me: and when I was turned, I saw seven golden candlesticks,
13 And in the midst of the seven candlesticks, one like unto the son of man, clothed with a garment down to the feet, and girded about the paps with a golden girdle.
14 His head and hairs were white as white wool, and as snow, and his eyes were as a flame of fire,
15 And his feet like unto fine brass burning as in a furnace: and his voice as the sound of many waters.
16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp two edged sword, and his face shone as the sun shineth in his strength.
17 And when I saw him, I fell at his feet as dead: then he laid his right hand upon me, saying unto me, Fear not: I am that first and that last,
18 And am alive, but I was dead: and behold, I am alive for evermore, Amen: and I have the keys of hell and of death. 

*Assemblies 


Revelation 1:8-18 World English Bible (WEB)

I am the Alpha and the Omega, says the Lord God, “who is and who was and who is to come, the Almighty.”
I John, your brother and partner with you in oppression, Kingdom, and perseverance in Christ Jesus, was on the isle that is called Patmos because of God’s Word and the testimony of Jesus Christ. 10 I was in the Spirit on the Lord’s day, and I heard behind me a loud voice, like a trumpet 11 saying, What you see, write in a book and send to the seven assemblies : to Ephesus, Smyrna, Pergamum, Thyatira, Sardis, Philadelphia, and to Laodicea.”
12 I turned to see the voice that spoke with me. Having turned, I saw seven golden lamp stands. 13 And among the lamp stands was one like a son of man, clothed with a robe reaching down to his feet, and with a golden sash around his chest. 14 His head and his hair were white as white wool, like snow. His eyes were like a flame of fire. 15 His feet were like burnished brass, as if it had been refined in a furnace. His voice was like the voice of many waters. 16 He had seven stars in his right hand. Out of his mouth proceeded a sharp two-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining at its brightest. 17 When I saw him, I fell at his feet like a dead man.
He laid his right hand on me, saying, Don’t be afraid. I am the first and the last, 18 and the Living one. I was dead, and behold, I am alive forever more. Amen. I have the keys of Death and of Hades.

Revelation 22:16 1599 Geneva Bible (GNV)

16 I Jesus have sent mine Angel, to testify unto you these things in the Churches*: I am the root and the generation of David, and the bright morning star


*Assemblies 

Revelation 22:16 World English Bible (WEB)

16 I, Jesus, have sent my angel to testify these things to you for the assemblies. I am the root and the offspring of David; the Bright and Morning Star.”






I, JESUS, WANT TO SAVE YOU!!! 

How to Get Saved


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Opmerking: Alleen leden van deze blog kunnen een reactie posten.